March 2, 2015

Stuffity Stuff

It's that time in which Kyra sort of doubts her artwork after looking at different pieces on deviant art. Gah! How do they draw so well?! The Spike I drew looks shameful compared to others and so does my Buffy D: I just do mostly simple drawings but... sigh. I shouldn't compare myself to others, right? Who cares? I'm a good artist, and I'm improving each day!


Heh. Well, I know I am getting better, sure. But I still don't get lighting and shadows much. I feel like I should be at that level already! I mean, it doesn't look like it should be hard for me. Except it is. Darn.

If you guys know how to help me improve upon lighting and shadows, that would help :D 

Anywho, I don't want to bore you with me complaining. I'll catch you guys up on what's been going on in my life:

Watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer a lot, writing that chapter four of The Illusion which is coming along nicely, drawing like I said already, and school. School. Heh. Lately it just hasn't been fun. I don't know what to say to most people anymore, I don't understand the crap that's going on with social groups and I'm being ignored for the most part until spring track starts up again. Because that's what I'm known for. Running. I love running, don't get me wrong. I'm not Mr. Intense about it, but I'd also like to be known for my writing and drawing :D But alas, not at the moment. There's nobody that fangirls over Buffy either. Yes, I know it's an older show. Still! I mean, 99% of the 8th grade have not clue what I Love Lucy is, or The Twilight Zone. And that's a pain. Lunch is a pain as well because, you didn't guess it- it's awkward time.


My life is not bad, to make it clear. I'm just a little frustrated at the moment. I want 2015 to be a great year! It has been, yes, but I'd like it to get better. Because so far it's...


Ok, that's been building up inside of me for awhile. I needed to get that out. Phew :P I feel mostly better than before. I think watching Buffy and writing some more of that chapter four will help too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment