March 11, 2015

Old Music And More Rant ♫

Ok I just need to type this up after I heard one of my classmates say in health, "Yeah, our teacher was talking about the Monkey Boys or something. Oh, *annoyed sigh* the Beatles."

I cannot tell you how underestimated the Beatles are with my age group and younger! Gosh darn it! Have they even listened to Twist And Shout, Hey Jude, I Saw Her Standing There, Can't Buy Me Love, Here Comes the Sun, and countless others?! So many people my grade listen to strictly and usually ONLY pop music and it bugs me a ton!! What about classic rock you guys?? Rolling Stones, Van Morrison, Bob Marley (reggae but still), 80s bands like Simple Minds, The Alarm, the Thompson Twins... sigh. Listen and appreciate older music, kids!

Then there's so many people that are obsessed with reality shows or something. I don't much care for them. Who cares what's going to happen in their lives? It doesn't matter! I'm not saying all reality shows are terrible, but the majority I've seen are pains. I can live with My Cat from Hell and heck even Call of the Wildman on Animal Planet, but others are just dumb. Nobody, or a ton of people anyway, even seem to care or notice older shows! Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I Love Lucy, The Twilight Zone, Quantum Leap... I'm not forcing anyone to watch these, but they shouldn't be ignored just because they don't air anymore. You know what I mean?

I think that's my rant for the day. Short, I know, so I will make it up with a Buffy gif of Xander and another because why not.

Xander, don't speak Latin in front of the books.

Joan of Arc had a pretty close relationship with God ;)

I plan on posting a sketchdump tomorrow of random animals! And to sketch up a scene from my novel, which should be a challenge, so that might take a bit. But tomorrow, you'll have my sketchdump and possibly a story that I previously promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment