March 10, 2015

Art Day Number Tree

Yo peeps! It's the day of art from me :3 Besides that, I also plan on typing up a story of mine. Those are always fun to read :D Anywho, here they be:

An updated version of Dennis the mouse from The Valiard Mansion by wonderfully amazing Ez on deviant art :) Go check her art out! And of course, her novel The Valiard Mansion!

My project for social studies, in which you had to make a propaganda poster from WWI. I made the fruits and veggies on my iPad with Procreate, as I usually do, and I printed them out, the background done in colored pencil.


A platypus :-) Awwww I just love how his eyes came out!

Sketches I did from inside the writing guidebook, The Wonderbook, by Jeff VanderMeer, and illustrated by Jeremy Zerfoss :D

Dalek from my favorite show ever (tied with Buffy) Doctor Who! I like how sketchy and doodley it is :3

Th-th-that's all folks! I'm really, honestly, nearly done with chapter four. Yus! And I should work on some doodles to keep up my five a week thing I do here...

2 comments: