March 22, 2015

More Art By the Kyra Lyn Moss... And More

Hey-o peeps! How goes thee? I know I didn't post any art this week since I sort of had an art-block and was lazy, so here's some now:

Cute Baymax I drew! I recently rewatched Big Hero 6 and love it even more <3

Hedgehog dude I drew. ;3  Inspired by this French artist.

Oldie old old drawing I drew back in December for my novel. Don't steal peeps.

Currently trying to keep away from watching the rest of season 5 of Buffy because it's so darn addicting. Plus I'm waiting for certain peeps to catch up ;) In the meantime I will be rewatching episodes and attempting to watch Firefly. I started the first episode and have no idea what's going on. The only part I understood was "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" I may try out Angel and Carmilla too, both of which I keep getting recommended for.

Also, I went to this awesome Father-Daughter Dance in NJ and danced so hard my feet hurt afterwards and I couldn't get to sleep for awhile xD But hey, I got a trophy for dancing excellently to Uptown Funk haha. It was worth it! Totally and completely. I got penne ale vodka, chicken francaise, meatballs bread and all and actually finished it, when I normally am full by then! And the ice cream there- heavenly. (My dad took two.)

I encourage you fellow peeps to check out my sidebar too, in which I have my deviantart and Pinterest :D It'd be cool if you followed either or both! And I now have a followers widget, so following this blog (that doesn't have to be via e-mail) would also be cool beans. Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment