March 9, 2015

You Are Amazing And So Tis Your Blog Award

So, I got tagged by me friend and fellow blogger, Olivia the Geek, for a blog award thingy :D Thanks again! I'll go answer zee questions...

1. What's your favorite book series?
Egads, I don't know! My mind is drawing a blank. Ok, not completely. Let's see- I really love the Warriors series, though not-so-much with the Dawn of the Clans. It was basically my life 4th-6th grade. Besides that series, I currently love Redwall, Bone, and WondLa. I could fangirl for hours over Bone though. That ending scene was ahhhhh and *blurts out spoilers* I know the question meant one series, but heh. I can't decide xD
Oh yesss *maniacal laughter for no good reason*
2. Is your hair curly, straight or wavy?
Straight for most of my life. It used to be a little wavy at the very bottom, but now it's totally straight. I like it though :3 Like Buffy's season four hairstyle! Though my hair is dark brown.

3. Are you totally obsessed with Polaroids like I am?
Alas, not really. *looks up pictures* Ok, now it looks really cool. I'd love to have one! And even though it's not Polaroid, I do like to take pictures with my Canon once in awhile. Here's a few:
From 2012 when I went hiking a lot. Found this little guy and I had to take a picture!
The field is beautiful in upstate NY where I am at my vacation house. I love the flowers! The yellow are cat's ears and orange-ish red are orange hankweeds. I know my flowers- mostly ;)
4. Do you know how to French braid? 
Sadly, no. I can't so much as make a ponytail, to be honest. I hadn't really done anything to my hair until last year sooo welp. I really need to learn how to make a ponytail by cross country camp this August xP

5. What blog that you follow has your favorite design?
Hmm I don't know! I don't know many people on here yet, though I will. So far I like everybody's designs! Though I really like Olivia the Geek's one ;3

I tag basically anyone who hasn't done this yet. Anyone. Yup. Now I must go write a wee bit more of that chapter four I keep talking about. I fixed it up during recess, so I just need to finish it! Hopefully by the end of this week. Ta-ta friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment