March 16, 2015

*sniffle* Nostalgic Story Time, Peeps!

I haven't been feeling too well since Saturday because of a darned cold. But hey, now that I've left school early, I feel a lot better :D And the pomegranate tea that I'm having is awesome. My Rudolph nose is feeling okay too.

This brought up a memory from 3rd grade, which I shall now recite to you, peeps. Practically anyone I know has already been told this story, so I'll tell you guys.

'Twas November 17th of the 3rd grade back in 2009, my birthday. The day before I was sick with the cold like I am now. I was feeling pretty good (not the best though) and I really wanted to go to school that day to see my friends. The whole class was glad to see me, which was cool beans. Those were the days *nostalgic face*


Anyway, after everyone was done hugging me and all, we talked and went to class and all that. The real action started when I went to viola lessons. (I only played the viola for one year and, well, I hated it xD I much rather prefer the flute.) When I got there, I felt sort of dizzy and light headed. I thought going to the bathroom would help, but alas it did not. I went back to the music room, playing my viola. Then we took a break, putting our violas on our stands. After that, it was really weird. I became super sleepy all of a sudden and thought I was back at home in my room. And then I fell backwards, fainting, in slow motion, or, um, it felt like slow motion. I could have sworn I was right on my bed when I fainted. I woke up a few seconds later to see my music teacher panicking, much like this:


"KYRA!!! We have to get you to the nurse, right now!!!" screamed my music teacher as the other students just stared at me.
"No, I feel fine. I can walk an everything-"
"IT'S NOT SAFE! *internal sob* We'll get you a wheelchair, ok?!" He looked worriedly at me. I managed a nonchalant shrug.
"Um, I don't really need one. I feel fine now..." But he had already gone off and gotten one of the nurses within a few seconds. Or at least that's how I remember it.

Before I knew it I was swept onto a wheelchair and rushed to the nurse's office. I saw one of my friends peek through our class's door and her eyes went wide. Soon word had spread of my new-found sickness. I called my dad to pick me up (I was mostly forced to) and then, just as we were leaving, my teacher gave us a bag of notes from my classmates with feel better soon cards and everything. Everyone did it and ahhh it was really nice of them :-)

I then spent the most part of the day watching TV with my dad woot woot. I felt good the next day, in case you are wondering.

I hope that's the case tomorrow, because I have an upcoming test on The Pearl by John Steinbeck tomorrow, and this Father Daughter Dance Friday. I can't have a Rudolph nose then D: I probably won't *doesn't want to jinx it*

And gahhh I'll go back to my writing and all I would have this weekend had it not been for my cold. Oh, I also finally watched Big Hero 6 and I love it!! You definitely know I love it if I make a whole Pinterest board about it xD Anywho, ta-ta friends! I'm back to sipping tea, writing e-mails and doing basically nothing. *doo wee doooo*

2 comments:

  1. That was such a wonderful memory. Isn't it cool when your classmates all come together for a fellow student? :D

    *squeals* YASSS YOU FINALLY WATCHED IT WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART DID YOU CRY DO YOU LOVE BAYMAX GAHHH SO MANY QUESTIONS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yesss xD *is so awake at the moment from this dance I was at*
      OH MY GOD MY FAVORITE SCENE HAD TO BE WHEN THEY WENT INTO THE PORTAL I THINK BUT I LOVED IT ALL AND YES I CRIED OVER BAYMAX AND TADASHI WE MUST TALK MORE ABOUT IT XD *takes deep breath* Phew! I should go to bed whoops

      Delete