February 25, 2015

Art Day of Kyra Lyn Moss

Ok, I decided to keep this blog a little more active, I will post five pieces of my artwork each week. The day may change, but for now it'll be on Tuesdays. I'm also doing this to promote my deviantart, which can be found on the sidebar :)

Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I think I got his face right eeee I usually suck at people

One of my kitties, Ninja :3 Awwww!! And yes, he really does sleep like that sometimes, mostly by the fire

This is supposed to be Fone Bone from the graphic novels, Bone, in case you couldn't tell :P

  

I made this when I was mad because I thought I couldn't draw well, and I also lost my earbuds at the time. I think I was wrong :D And I found the earbuds, though my cats sort of chewed on them (They still work)

My MC in my WIP novel, The Illusion, Gwen Blackwell :-) I like how she turned out! At first the colors bothered me, probably because I was working on it at night. Those square eyes though... heh.


~Tell me if you peeps like it, and what you'd like to see more from me. I can't promise anything, but I'll try ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment