March 3, 2015

Art Day :3

It's Tuesday and you (hopefully) know what that means! I'll post five pieces of my artwork. The day is subject to change at the moment just to let you guys know. 

I think I finally got down her look! That hair took me awhile though. I don't know how to draw stakes...

Random seahorse. The background was really fun to draw and I just love the blues!

A redraw I did of Lyra. I like her hair the best :3

It's a mix between an otter and a bear, like in the Big Dipper. Might go back and fix it up later. For now, it's good enough.

My MC, Gwen Blackwell, skating on a river. Based on the song, River, by Joni Mitchell.

That's all, folks! Now, chocolate chip cookies are calling me. I may have a two hour delay or something with all this snow. A foot came down apparently o_o And now it's raining or sleeting. Joy.

1 comment:

  1. Your artwork is the coolest. (ᴖ◡ᴖ) My favorite has to be the ice skating one and the sea horse - I love the way you blended the blues in the background!
    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete