September 10, 2014

Toph Beifong Drawing

Yes! It is done! My Toph Beifong drawing is finally here! I finally got the right colors for the skin and eyes! Here it be peeps:

Very excited since this is my first decent person I've drawn, even if it's a cartoon. I used mostly colored pencil, but then used crayon for the skin color and a bit for the eyes. The eyes need to be a bit more blind looking, but that's all right since I plan on getting this cool tool called Pixelmator soon. (Hopefully this month.) It's going to help a lot in editing drawings and such. I'm going to make a more enhanced version that looks more digital pretty soon!

Maybe, if I keep practicing, I can make some illustrations of my characters in my novel :D That. Would. Be. Coolio. For now, keep practicing until it looks like da bomb dot com.

Anywho, that's it! Short blog post, I know. You'll get longer ones soon enough and more drawings! Bye for now fellow peeps, for my bed is calling me... and stick around!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm just envious of you and everyone else. YOU ALL ARE SUCH FREAKIN' AMAZING ARTISTS AND I CAN'T EVE DRAW AN EVENLY PORTIONED HEART. *headdesk*
    This is so amazing. You did her SO well! I think her eyes were very well done, and do portray that she's blind. Illustrations of your characters would be really cool! I look forward to seeing more of your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was really time consuming and difficult, but I loved it. All I can say if you really want to draw well, practice a ton, even if they're doodles. And even if art isn't your strongest area, you're a GREAT writer from what I've seen on the RPs. *high fives epically*
      Thanks a ton! It means a lot to me when you comment :-) I would love to start drawing my characters. At the moment, I can't exactly draw from scratch (well most of the time) and need a picture for reference. I see it in my mind, but then the picture starts to fade a bit and ugh. This Pixelmator seems like it will help a lot from its videos, however.
      I shall post more drawings soon! And possibly a short story of Gwen and Lyra :3

      Delete