September 21, 2014

Frosty Kitty Sketch

Since it's Sunday and I promised there would be a drawing, I'll post one. And hey, it's a three day week for me! Though my teachers are cramming in every possible test for some reason. Ugh. Anywho, here it is:


I based this off a cute photo of my cat, Frosty, that I took. Not completely done since there's coloring for the slipper she's lying on and the eyes, but pretty close to done. I can't help but want to hug the drawing because she's so darn cute! :D

Sometime this week I'll add another sneak peak, though it won't be like the normal sneak peaks I add with excerpts. I really shouldn't reveal too much (though you guys probably don't know what's exactly happening in them). Oh the suspense of waiting ;-)

I better go and finish up those 100 words since I was lazy today and then go to bed. I hope those tests are easy... bye all!

No comments:

Post a Comment