September 9, 2014

Sneak Peak Number Four

Hey guys! I've been so busy with cross country and school I haven't exactly been posting so much. Darn. I'm working on two reviews for the second and third Doctor Who season eight episodes that came out, but for now, novelling!

I really should get back into my word count goals and such to move it along faster. But hey! I'm done with the prologue, that's good news! And sometime this week, for the fun of it, I shall also post a drawing of Toph for Avatar that I drew :3 I just have the eyes and shadows to do, that's all! Anyway, since you guys are probably eager to read some more of my novel, here's a tiny bit of it.

Get rid of her. A deep, gravelly voice said in her mind. It was intruding, it wasn’t supposed to be there, she thought in her weak state. She attempted to push it away but the being was too strong and stubborn. Panic flooded Gwen to the top. There was no way out of this that she could see.
Listen to me, Gwen Blackwell. If you do not kill your friend in fifteen minutes, more than just Illusions, Inc. will be taken over. The ink blot on the map is already spreading.
Maybe she would just have to play along with the entity. Maybe it would go away then. And hopefully that wasn’t her friend down there. As soon as she thought that, the entity laughed.
Playing along will suit fine. Pricks crawled on her skin as if someone was right behind her. Can’t have you trying to kick me out, however. Tut tut. Play along and be silent. Don’t fight it. What’s the point in that? It will only hurt.
The pricks creeping up her skin turned as frigid as being dipped into an ice covered pond. Gwen realized could not feel herself breath. There was no need to breath anymore.
“You remember me, Gwen, I know you remember! For once, just this time, listen to me. Snap out of it!”


So how was that peeps? The sneak peaks will probably get shorter and more mysterious as to not give any big spoilers away or the whole story. I'll be starting up my YouTube channel sometime this month, like I said, so look out for Kyra Lyn Moss on there! And I'll be posting more thoughts about life and other things besides my novel, so stay tuned! Like Porky Pig says, "That's All Folks!" (with much more stuttering)

No comments:

Post a Comment