September 14, 2014

Pixelmator Drawings!

So, I got the free trial of Pixelmator and I love it :D Definitely getting it soon! It's really fun to mess around with and figure out how to use. Thought I'd share some of the drawings on here!

...I know, I haven't exactly been novelling for the past few days. Agh. Today I'm getting back into that, and the 100 words for 100 days challenge on Go Teen Writers should help some more. I'm aiming for 500 words a day (or less), no excuses. And one or two drawings a week on Pixelmator to help that artistic flow.

Without further ado, here's the improved Toph, my first ever computer drawing!
I used mostly airbrushes for coloring, the lasso tool to get everything neat and some smudging here and there in case you're wondering :3
Do you think she looks good? I like it, though I think I can maybe improve it some more with blurring shades or something. But hey, it's my first, so I can always get better!

And, as an extra, here is a pixelated Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy:
I did this with the pixel brush tool. Excited for my first pixel drawing!
Came out a bit blurry, and clicking on it just shows that it was small and I had to resize it. Ah well. (And I'm sorry if it didn't show up for some of you, as I tried to access it at school with our Windows 7 and it didn't come up. To view, probably use a Mac.)

I think I'll be able to take requests for drawings, possibly, if I have a picture for reference. That would be nice. For now, I really should study those volume formulas, and afterwards, write! The Kyra Lyn Moss is out :-)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops accidentally deleted this darn it *smacks forehead* Sorry basil!

      Delete