September 26, 2014

Legend of Korra :D

So I was bored yesterday and decided to sketch up Korra and Mako from Legend of Korra, one of my favorite shows ever. I added color today, though I still need to add the skin tone for Mako... don't have a good colored pencil for that yet. Lighting and shadows will be added soon (and firebending), but for now it's just pencil and colored pencil. Very happy with them so far though :)


(I know it may have come out a bit blurry but it's almost midnight and agh I don't feel like taking another picture and uploading it onto here) More fan art to come too peeps! I may even get a deviant art account... it looks so fancy to me at the moment...

And oh my God guys... I just saw Book Four's trailer O_O I like Korra with short hair, and I can't believe it takes place three years later! It looks amazing!! Here it is if you haven't seen it already:


I knew it!! I predicted it!! "...Toph?" YESSSSS SHE'S COMING BACK I KNEW IT OH MY GOSH MAJOR FANGIRLING RIGHT NOW!!!! And Meelo has hair now and Jinora looks exactly as I thought she would with her tattoo and hair and Ikki looks great!! And the new airbending suits are just whoa awesomeeeee. *calms down* I'm super excited as you can tell :D I know it's the last season, but I should enjoy it while it lasts.

Anywho, tomorrow I plan on posting more of The Illusion, my novel. I've been writing a ton of it lately, committing at least 100 to 200 words a day to it and am currently on chapter two. About 17 or so pages in my journal, by the way :D *dances around strangely*

See you soon peeps! I need to get my rest... badly. Night night... yawn.

1 comment:

  1. You're drawings are AMAZING. Geez, I envy people who can draw.
    I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! (So sad it's the last season, though. *sniffle sniffle*)

    ReplyDelete