February 13, 2015

Not Abandoning This Blog!

Ok I haven't posted in over a month because I really thought tumblr would work out. Turns out it didn't and no one is paying much attention to it. Sigh. So I thought I'd start this blog back up and catch you guys up on the details.
I'm currently writing more and more (chapter three guys! woot woot!) I'm pretty sure I'll have about 10 chapters per part, and there will be three parts. I've gotten better at drawing, and you can check that out here on the sidebar which I updated. Life has been mostly good, in the A range at school and all... just been a boring social life at school- sort of. I'll spare you the extra details there because I could rant on that for awhile :P What else since I've been gone... *cues Kelly Clarkson* I've gotten into Buffy the Vampire Slayer and a bit of Supernatural. But I really love Buffy er, more, and I'm planning on doing fan art for her asap. I'm in the process of it anyway. Um... I'm really into Bastille now, and currently reading Wonderbook by Jeff VanderMeer on how to create a novel. And to top that off, most of my February break has been canceled due to snow days. Darn. Still have a four day weekend though.
~I'll post a story tonight too about how I fainted last week and a half ago. Yay. Probably no novel sneak peaks for awhile. Sorry guys! Maybe ;) Glad to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment