July 23, 2014

Days in The Life of Kyra Lyn Moss

The "Mystery Machine" I was talking about and more at Bethel Woods!
I've been so absorbed in Camp NaNo that I haven't used my blog! I'm thinking of updating the About Me since I did that in a rush. So anyway, things in life that have happened recently:

My family and I have renters for our vacation house!! That means more moola and such :D And I'll be in downstate NY for a week, which is nice after staying there for awhile. I'm really happy what we've done with the vacation house, how we added onto the
basement and now that's a good movie room and dining room. 

Annnnd I saw Jimmy Buffett on the 17th at Bethel Woods!!! It was absolutely amazing! My mom and I went to the museum to see some of its history, how Woodstock was there and all. I loved how there was an old, painted peace punch buggy and van like the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo. And the old albums were so vintage and nice... they even had The Four Season's Sherry! I fangirled a lot, I'll admit it. I was also one of the people who got to see The Beatles Experience, limited time only, for exclusive Beatles photos never-before-seen and an Ed Sullivan show on a vintage TV. Though Bethel Woods didn't have the rights to show The Beatles performing in '64 on the show boo hoo :( Just Ed Sullivan talking. Ah well. But the concert, woo! People smoking weed and cigarettes, wearing coconut bras, shark fins and parrotheads... o_o It was awesome! Jimmy even did an encore for us, which was even more coolio. Though we didn't get home until around 1:00 in the morning, which was a downside. But hey. It's a good life.

((I'm almost done early with NaNo too and will be editing it throughout August- think I said that already))

No comments:

Post a Comment