April 26, 2015

New Stylus, New Art

I've been meaning to post but I didn't know what to talk about. So I'll start off with a new stylus I got, the DotPen. (I'll tell you guys about a Penn Relays story later) Here's a picture of it:

I have to say, despite some reviews on Amazon, it is amazing. It runs on AAA batteries, one at a time, which is fine by me. I've been using it so much for a couple of weeks and I've only had to replace it once, today. And I think I've improved on my art, though it's fan art for the time being since I absolutely love Gravity Falls.

First one I did from Not What He Seems
Short comic of Stanford and Stanley :D
Yet another comic of Stanford and Stanley singing Lollipop because the way I imagine it, they're 50s or 60s kids

Mabel and Dipper hurrah
So how do you like it peeps? :D I plan on making a Gravity Falls tumblr sometime soon, but I had no time today as I was cleaning my room (it actually feels lighter ahh) I'm still deciding on a blog title though. Not going to reveal any choices because ya never know if they'll get stolen :p

I also plan on redesigning my novel characters this week, so stay tuned! 

~Half glad there is a hiatus so I can get all this fan art done- and half incredibly impatient for the next episode~

No comments:

Post a Comment