August 29, 2014

The Illusion Concepts

As the school year comes closer, I thought I'd post more things about my novel. I'm going to be doing cross country and school projects and all, and that's going to sound boring if I post all about that. Only if it was an interesting school day since I'm not expecting much to happen this year. (I hope I'm wrong) And there'll be a Doctor Who episode review or book review here and there as well ;-)

Anyway, I'll be posting once or twice a week, maybe more, about my novel and how it's going. Before you know it it'll be out there and published! :D After tons of editing though. So here's a concept of my novel that I drew:
I'll have to explain some things since this makes sense only to me at the moment. Kyra Lyn Moss is pretty much my pen name if you didn't catch on, and the bird there is supposed to be a phoenix, a symbol for a company Phoenix Co. in my novel. The watch says 'Ultra Silver' and the shuttle below it says 'Phoenix 003'. There's also a sketchbook above the pyramid and a concept of a Reptillian, the main villains in my book above the title The Illusion. And then there's a doodle of Earth and "You can call me Uncle" which is what my main antagonist says.

I may scrap some things since this was from a few months ago, but there's an early concept of it! Tell me what you think peeps :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is SO cool! I love it! It brings together so many interesting and unique things about your novel, and would definitely intrigue people into reading it. Plus, you are quite the artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :D I probably should reply more often actually! Almost done with the prologue at the moment and I like where it's going! More sneak peaks to come ;-)

    ReplyDelete