November 27, 2014

My Novel- Among Other Things

Thought I'd blog again because I can't just leave this blog sitting here. So, some updates.
I have officially finished chapter one of The Illusion! Awesome, right? Now I just need to add some sketches onto the pages and I'm done! Though that may take awhile :| I'm going to start up this drawing of a mysterious figure in the parking lot staring at Gwen and her dad in the restaurant. Creepy indeed xD
Second, I will be posting it onto my deviantART, KyraLynMoss, as a pdf file so it's like an online book. I'm planning to get it all up by December with YouTube videos. Wait, am I repeating myself? I have no idea. I keep saying it in my head, anyway.
Third, I'm officially 14! Woo hoo :D It's great so far! I like it better than 13, anywho. I got a sketchbook, graphite art pencils, an art kit, The Blood of Olympus (I love it a lot!!), The Steampunk Bible, The Books of Elsewhere: Still Life, NYS Wildlife Guide, bookmarks, a chirping wooden cricket, and the epic comic Bone in one volume. I'm going to post a review on Bone pretty soon just because ;)
Four, it's Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you guys have a good one! I'm having a good time so far even though no one's here yet. There's at least five inches of snow where I am so I went sledding down the driveway (it's a great hill to go down). It's still snowing now, so there may even be half a foot. Weird.
So have an awesome Thanksgiving break, peeps! Go sledding if you have snow, eat that turkey or whatever you eat, and have fun with family and friends! Bye all :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment