November 18, 2014

Gwen and Lyra Sketches

Thought I'd post some updated drawings of my characters. The other ones below are getting a bit old and their designs have changed so... update! Here they are now:
Gwen Blackwell :D Love her newer design! She's wearing my shirt too ha ha.
I like how I added the leather jacket on Lyra. And the boots. It just fits, somehow.
I love how they turned out, and they didn't even take me that long, when they usually take me awhile. I need to figure out how to draw shoes from the front, however. It looks a bit weird that they're standing like that... Ah well. They're supposed to be cartoony anyway. The hands turned out decent too, mostly because of guidelines. (I drew guidelines for the face, hands, and body, just not arms or legs.) Tell me what you peeps think! (And plus I didn't go over them with Procreate because I just felt it would ruin the cartoony feel. I don't know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment