June 26, 2014

About Me, the Geek Author

Hey all! Thought I'd go and start a blog since it's the summer. I'm K. L. Moss, well, that's my pen name anyway. You can call my Kyra or Moss though. I'm an avid writer, as I'm nearly done writing my novel The Illusion, which I shall post more info about on here. And reading is a big thing in my life, like any bookworm. I have my fandoms, like Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Supernatural, I Love Lucy, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Whedonverse though I need to watch Firefly). I'm also known as outdoorsy and tend to climb colossal 300 year old trees if I can. Or 50 year olds, that's fine with me. So, some bio. This is an about me page after all.

I was born on November 17th, 2000. I was the bigger one at the time compared to my twin brother haha. (Now he's taller than me. Sigh.) Before I was born, however, the doctor said I wouldn't make it. This is no lie to make you feel bad for me or anything. I really was not supposed to make it. The doctor doubted my mom could carry me and said to wait a week. And me, being as stubborn as ever for a week, lived. The doctor was completely stunned and said this hadn't happened before to him, that he had been wrong. For that, I'm proud of. I think of that when I'm feeling low and not having the best of days. Anyway, I took all the food from my twin and grew to normal size for a baby. Don't worry, my brother's fine. Well, I guess. *stares at brother* And I know I will get a smack for typing this when he reads this.

I'd go through all my nearly fourteen years so far, but that would take awhile. I'll go through some highlights, however. In 4th grade I decided I wanted to be a writer and have been writing ever since. Last year, National Novel Writing Month showed up and that's what really got me into writing. I've been working on my current novel, The Illusion, since then. I met some amazing people online and discovered the Internet wasn't such a scary place once you knew how to navigate through it. And, during that year, my family and I got a vacation house and my family and I have been remodeling it since in the country of the Catskills. Life is good :-)

I think that's it, fellow friends. I haven't lived for such a long time so I don't really have much of a bio... If you have any questions, go ask in the comments. I'll be here, searching for any haha.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey WritingWarrior! :D Yeah, I'm Moss. I have been busy for the past couple of days, sorry for the delay!

      Delete