May 1, 2016

New Set-Up

Wow. I haven't been on here in awhile. I was mostly on tumblr, and well life got in the way.

So, first things first. I've redesigned my blog a bit, and will a bit more soon. (Thanks to Olivia the Geek for my new header and background!!) I want it to look a little more artsy and calm. And as much as I want to delete my old, terrible posts filled with horrendous art, I won't. I want to look back at them once this blog looks nicer and see how much I've improved. I promise I've improved on drawing haha... seriously though burn that art.

Ahem, anyway. I decided I'll be posting more often with writing, art, and what's been going on in my life. For one, I'm obsessed with Hamilton and The X-Files.




I can't wait to use this blog more! I sure missed it! I'll keep tweaking it throughout this month. Then finals come... Great. I'm in high school now so ah ahahahahahahahaahhaha help me

2 comments:

  1. *sees new post on your blog*
    IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS
    ((seriously though can't wait to see your new posts on here!!! <3))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh thanks man!! I'll be posting more this month like I said! Probably starting out with my Seymour story though it's old to you and I now. Still I think I might kick off with that, or art!

      Delete