October 22, 2014

Illusion Character Designs

Whoa, I haven't posted in like 3 weeks o.o Sorry about that guys! I've been working on my novel art a ton, plus fan art, and doing lots of cross country races. I have a championship tomorrow, by the way, so wish me luck!

So, I thought I'd share some art of Gwen and Lyra, my two MCs, that I actually drew :D On my iPad with the help of an app called Procreate! I highly recommend it to those who want to draw digitally and Photoshop makes no sense to you. And I've improved yay friends:


Lyra actually didn't take me that long, probably half an hour tops tracing over my sketch done on paper onto my iPad.
Gwen took me longer because of school, about two school nights.
Would have been done in a day if school didn't interfere


I loved how they turned out! I'm getting better at anatomy every day :3 Now I have to conquer the body... much more challenging than just a face and neck. (I'm thinking about changing Gwen's eye color to blue, tell me what you think)

If you like my art, please oh please check out my deviantART, http://kyralynmoss.deviantart.com/. I would really appreciate if you commented and such if you have an account. I know my older art from three weeks back is a bit sucky, but it's getting better! And soon I'll be posting my novel chapters on there as well! *is very excited eeee* I'm also going to do commissions, or art where you tell me what you want drawn, and you pay with points or with real money. Pretty coolio.


I'm in a pretty artistic mood right now so that's why I'm drawing a ton and yeah.
...In a summary I'm doing my own art for The Illusion and posting it on deviantART at the moment, as well as YouTube videos sometime soon. That's all peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment